Addicted To Weed

Dinodadog

As I have a lip op on thursday I am trying to get my last few trips in beforehand.Lately I just cant get enough of the edge fishing, especially while most mornings start off overcast or rainy. Well yesterday was both, I wasnt in the boat more than 10mins when the skies opened up and the rain was that heavy that I was soaked through by the time it let up.At least it cooled things down for quite awhile. Plenty of bass were along the edges along with a couple of yellas and a few spangles.

Dino

10 hours ago, ellicat said:

How long will you be out of action for after the lip service ?

I dont know exactly.I will have to lay low for awhile, I dont want to scare the great grandkids with my diverts in my forehead and now I'll have stiches in both sides of my lip.I was going to have my last fish tomorrow but my right knee has given me heaps of pain today,bloody sick of it all.

14 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

I dont know exactly.I will have to lay low for awhile, I dont want to scare the great grandkids with my diverts in my forehead and now I'll have stiches in both sides of my lip.I was going to have my last fish tomorrow but my right knee has given me heaps of pain today,bloody sick of it all.

A good mate of mine got a few spots cut out by his plastic surgeon. He got a boob job done at the same time. The Surgeon must have done a great job because now no one notices his scars...

11 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

I dont mind admitting that I am ******** myself at the moment at the thought of this op on my lip thursday, its not knowing how many feeds I'll miss out on.😂

:yikes:Sorry to hear that mate. How long are they saying recovery time is?

Oh and are you going to do the boob job too?  :whistle: (too soon?) 

1 hour ago, Dinodadog said:

Going to the pub for dinner 53rd anniversary going to put the 4kg I have lost over the last 2 weeks back on.

Congratulations on 53 mate that is awesome. Did you get a letter from Betty?

We are celebrating 23 this weekend. I have a long way to catch up to you. 

Archived