Poddymullet

6 hours ago, Poddymullet said:

Have heard some crazy reports that the prawns are back on and thick as s#$t! 

Thinking of hitting the Pine tomorrow or the weekend. 

Was that in last two days or from a week ago?

35 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

Where was this do you know? 

@Drop Bear Caboolture  River apparently ... It's only up the road for me ... well 30 mins. The ramp is not ideal ... not good for FG but I have hear plenty of Jacks being caught as well further upstream. Still going to hit the Pine tomorrow given the wind is looking crap for a beacon bash although keen for some reef fish...can't go Sunday doh! 

On 08/03/2019 at 8:43 AM, Poddymullet said:

@Drop Bear Caboolture  River apparently ... It's only up the road for me ... well 30 mins. The ramp is not ideal ... not good for FG but I have hear plenty of Jacks being caught as well further upstream. Still going to hit the Pine tomorrow given the wind is looking crap for a beacon bash although keen for some reef fish...can't go Sunday doh! 

Any luck mate?

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

I don't think I will get a chance to go out this week... Let us know how you go. 

Went today was pretty average a lot of work put in. Yesterday pine fired so did mouth of Logan. Big tides though I’d say a the small amount of rain that flushed them out wasn’t enough to hold them there Hopefully I’m wrong though.

11 hours ago, jon said:

Went today was pretty average a lot of work put in. Yesterday pine fired so did mouth of Logan. Big tides though I’d say a the small amount of rain that flushed them out wasn’t enough to hold them there Hopefully I’m wrong though.

We need some rain. It has been a very very dry year. Trees are dying. Come on!! I bet it is waiting until the Wynnum Fishing Classic...

Archived