1770 Is On The Cards.

Luvit

I didn't want to hijack Anglen's post so here’s an open invite if we go.

I'm closely watching the weather at the moment. It looks like @Luke Landrunner and I will be heading up there on Sunday and returning Tuesday afternoon high tide. (Hopefully we can answer some of Anglen's questions in our report).

We will not make a final decision until next couple of days.

If @Anglen or any boats would like to join us you're most welcome. That's our penciled in plan, the more boats the better. 

On 07/03/2019 at 4:17 AM, tugger said:

Got work I can't  get out of but I roster off on Tuesday and looks like that weather window might extend well in to next week so if so I will head up later in the week I will be giving lance and a few of the boys a call

i might get a chance too?

2 hours ago, tugger said:

I was talking to lance last night and we are going to give it a miss with north westerly winds forecast we reckon that we would struggle I will keep an eye on it if anything changes 

too easy leslie goes in monday so might be hard for me anyhow,thursday onwards looks ok too with a ne wind,i will be having 2-3 weeks off as of monday so it the weather is good will go off straddie  for a fish as my brother is over there with his new boat and wants to give the bar a crack

The weather is looking better now with winds easterly later this week so lance and I are going to head up Thursday Friday Saturday now the change has is swinging away from the west on Wednesday night. The fish should be on the chew better with this change fingers crossed our little tinnie can bring em home.

1 hour ago, tugger said:

The weather is looking better now with winds easterly later this week so lance and I are going to head up Thursday Friday Saturday now the change has is swinging away from the west on Wednesday night. The fish should be on the chew better with this change fingers crossed our little tinnie can bring em home.

Yeah I reckon it’ll be alright, I’m thinking of heading straight to broomsfield and might fish Sykes on the second day, might see you up there. Good luck

3 hours ago, jon said:

Yeah I reckon it’ll be alright, I’m thinking of heading straight to broomsfield and might fish Sykes on the second day, might see you up there. Good luck

Change of plans if this weather holds I’m gonna try leaving turkey beach and head for innamincka shoals, never done it before but I’ve wanted to fish there for years

1 hour ago, jon said:

Change of plans if this weather holds I’m gonna try leaving turkey beach and head for innamincka shoals, never done it before but I’ve wanted to fish there for years

I fish East of Innaminka and North right up to the Green Zone all the time.

Not a bad area up there when the fish are biting.

Something to consider is there is only about 5km difference between leaving from 1770 and Turkey Beach.

Archived