Keep Those Hats On New Pic Added

Dinodadog

I was tricked yesterday, had to go for a pre op interview forthe cancers on my lip,well I got a shock when they said yes we will get rid of them this morning.I said I thought my op was tomorrow abd they said yes thats right, we have to do the micro surgery then. So cut out yesterday and get stitched up this arvo.Still managed to get a bit of tucker down the throat last night.So guys and gals keep those  hats on or pay for it later .

Dino

P3070001 (1).JPG

P3080003.JPG

11 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

I was tricked yesterday, had to go for a pre op interview forthe cancers on my lip,well I got a shock when they said yes we will get rid of them this morning.I said I thought my op was tomorrow abd they said yes thats right, we have to do the micro surgery then. So cut out yesterday and get stitched up this arvo.Still managed to get a bit of tucker down the throat last night.So guys and gals keep those  hats on or pay for it later .

Dino

P3070001 (1).JPG

Maybe a bit of Captain Morgan would also assist with recovery  process Dennis

Good post Dino - if it encourages one person on here to be more sun smart then very, very worth it. I'm very good with sunscreen on my face and neck but have been slack with putting it on my arms. Hoping I don't pay for that down the track .....  I'm teaching Athletics this term out on the oval (not by choice ...) and have had the umbrella out a few times.

23 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I'm teaching Athletics this term out on the oval (not by choice ...) and have had the umbrella out a few times

My old man is going through similar cuttings as Dino, but he has quite a few on his lower legs.... get some light weight long strides.

Archived