Coupla Boredom Busters

Dinodadog

Been climbing the walls, so decided to go for a quick flick this morning. Took me 17 mins to get to NPD and 24 mins to get home. Passed the new public kayak area at 6am and it was empty, passed it again at 7am and there was only one car. Anyway to break the boredom, had several casts with a spinnerbait and managed a couple of small bass. If I stayed longer I am sure I could have built the numbers up.But that risked the sun burning the lip. Talking about sun did you see it this morning, it was bright orange, before the clouds covered it.

Dino

P3120001.JPG

P3120002.JPG

8 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

How is the lip recovering, @Dinodadog? Have you got the pathology results?

They cut both out on wednesday and told me they got it all, test lab was right across the hallway, then thursday they sewed it up after they knocked me out.Dont know what sort it was.Swelling is finaly going down, just as I was getting good at poking food in my mouth without touching my fat lip.Even onto lukewarm coffee.

5 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

They cut both out on wednesday and told me they got it all, test lab was right across the hallway, then thursday they sewed it up after they knocked me out.Dont know what sort it was.Swelling is finaly going down, just as I was getting good at poking food in my mouth without touching my fat lip.Even onto lukewarm coffee.

BCC or SCC?

Archived