Good News & Bad News

Luvit

Yep ...... 😞    Athletics Carnival next Wed (pending rain ...) so can see light at the end of the tunnel ....... I reckon when I retire this will be the busiest/hottest term of work I'll ever do - weekends has been a case of getting on top of work and resting the body ready to be out in the sun all day again for 5 days .....

54 minutes ago, Luvit said:

Sounds like you have a full and fulfilling term in front of you. 😦

So I'll take one for the team and take my wife and one of the kids out on Saturday for a leisurely cruise around the bay and post a report on your behalf. 😇

unlike @kmcrosby78 though, @Luvit's report will likely contain some sort of fish... 😛

Kimberley trip sounds awesome mate.  good news about it being in july is you have ample time to prep everything and buy more stuff than you could possibly need etc. 

21 minutes ago, benno573 said:

unlike @kmcrosby78 though, @Luvit's report will likely contain some sort of fish... 😛

Kimberley trip sounds awesome mate.  good news about it being in july is you have ample time to prep everything and buy more stuff than you could possibly need etc. 

It's not  a serious fish just a dabble.

Can't buy much, the trip will cost enough.

On 21/03/2019 at 11:23 AM, kmcrosby78 said:

Yep ...... 😞    Athletics Carnival next Wed (pending rain ...) so can see light at the end of the tunnel ....... I reckon when I retire this will be the busiest/hottest term of work I'll ever do - weekends has been a case of getting on top of work and resting the body ready to be out in the sun all day again for 5 days .....

Too wet to do athletics today. Go fishing!!!!

On 20/03/2019 at 5:35 PM, Luvit said:

The good news is I have booked my flights to Perth for the another Kimberly adventure.

The bad news is I have to wait till end of July before it rolls around.🤭

Be there for 3-4 weeks and it will be fantastic like last time.

Mate that sounds amazing!!! too far to drag your boat I suspect. I just drove from Melbs to Bne yesterday. Left 2am Bris time got in 10pm. Its a f'ing big country. 

I can't wait to see some gobblers hanging out of the gob of a few Barra/Jack/queenies/trevs etc.

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

Too wet to do athletics today. Go fishing!!!!

Tempting, if I didn't have a splitting headache ......... woke up at 4:30am and struggling to shake it, off for another sleep soon. Too much work/stress but holidays are around the corner, starting with 8 days in Noosa so will be wetting the kayak for it's yearly voyage 🙂 

2 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Tempting, if I didn't have a splitting headache ......... woke up at 4:30am and struggling to shake it, off for another sleep soon. Too much work/stress but holidays are around the corner, starting with 8 days in Noosa so will be wetting the kayak for it's yearly voyage 🙂 

Oh nice one mate. Good luck. 

8 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Mate that sounds amazing!!! too far to drag your boat I suspect. I just drove from Melbs to Bne yesterday. Left 2am Bris time got in 10pm. Its a f'ing big country. 

I can't wait to see some gobblers hanging out of the gob of a few Barra/Jack/queenies/trevs etc.

That’s a drive alright! You hear about the tuna in the bay as well?😜

8 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Thanks, l’ve gone out and bought another drone. I’m a little more experienced this time and know what not to do. Hoping to put together a good video with it all. 

12 hours ago, Luvit said:

Thanks, l’ve gone out and bought another drone. I’m a little more experienced this time and know what not to do. Hoping to put together a good video with it all. 

Nice mate. That will be awesome up there. 

I have a challenge for you... Drone footage of a surface lure strike... Must have lure in foreground and you and the boat in the background... Good luck 🙂