Going camping at Evans Head soon I will be land  based fishing in the river i plan on taking my yabbie pump I have heard there is a good yabbie bank right in front of the camp ground. Camp chair, esky and whiting rod are weapons of choice to see what I can find swimming in front of me.

It will be my 1st time there and I am looking forward to exploring the area. Stay tuned in for a report of the trip down to the northern rivers.

4 hours ago, benno573 said:

nice one mate.  beaches and breakwalls are all worth a look there as well.  plenty of bread and butter species in the river to keep you busy.

That's the go I have a few establishments to visit as well as bordering the camp grounds is the pub, Rsl, bowls club and surf club so I will be busy checking everything out.

10 hours ago, tugger said:

That's the go I have a few establishments to visit as well as bordering the camp grounds is the pub, Rsl, bowls club and surf club so I will be busy checking everything out.

Mate you are you going for a holiday or work. You are going to be flat out! Make sure you test every beer in those places. I have heard they are sometimes very cold and you should test them just to be sure. 

beer GIF by BEERLAND

19 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Mate you are you going for a holiday or work. You are going to be flat out! Make sure you test every beer in those places. I have heard they are sometimes very cold and you should test them just to be sure. 

beer GIF by BEERLAND

It's a tuff job but someone has to do it

Archived