Tomorrow Fishing

Luvit

It's our 23rd wedding Anniversary today so, we are going out for dinner and then when I get home you what I'll be doing?

Hooking the boat up and heading to Bribie island for the night😂 by myself.

We currently have Julie's Auntie visiting from Perth and she wanted to go out on the boat and tomorrow looks nice.

A couple of weeks ago when I got up at 3.30am and launched at 5am, there were no car parks at Spinnaker Sound ramp🙄.

Rather than make it an earlier morning to get a park, Julie was happy if I stayed over night and picked them up in the morning.

I'll fish for a few hours before they arrive and then we'll have a relaxing day going down to Tangalooma having some lunch etc.

Anyone else going to be out that way tomorrow?

Happy Anniversary @Luvit that's not too bad at the crease 🙂 compared to the average these days. We are not far off our 20. I will be out and about tomorrow ... the weather is just too good to stay at home although have a bung right ear. Went out this morning to try my hand at crabbing around the cockle banks...should have hit the pine instead. Got a small one from 4 pots over 3 hrs...sent him home. Talk about swell...must have come home to Scarb in 1.5m bay swell...Scout made it easy but did get wet. Might PM you tomorrow and see where you are at. 

Congratulations Luvit. 

It is looking mint out there. I hope you smash it. I am heading out on Monday. Will be trying the group and boat rock. Will try and get that monster that bit my lure in half last time. 🙂

I know you will be on the water now but good luck anyhow and have a great time at Tangalooma. 

Thanks for the wishes. 

The Auntie had a great day out and we threw a few soft plastics here and there as we past feeding fish. They were not feeding aggressively but l still just like seeing them. The wife wanted to catch a fish so we stopped over a small reef and got a gold spot cod, released. 

CE4CB0F8-76D2-4354-854C-8A8EF6D85FC7.thumb.jpeg.c91412f775a5392507b4c665a6634539.jpeg

D42F8921-5BC5-4405-BD84-337456957363.thumb.jpeg.44e8997ddac3a406c2385efcc12f23af.jpeg

4D9669B8-46BA-4952-A5EB-9F47779FD9C2.thumb.jpeg.4746fdfc2f382019aeb5496e193dcbac.jpeg

8 hours ago, Luvit said:

The Auntie had a great day out and we threw a few soft plastics here and there as we past feeding fish. They were not feeding aggressively but l still just like seeing them. The wife wanted to catch a fish so we stopped over a small reef and got a gold spot cod, released. 

Nice mate. That cod was lucky you caught it and not me 🙂

night court eating GIF by Laff

Archived