Wynnum Fishing Classic 2019/ Wynnum Manly Seafood Feastival

Angus

Good morning team!

Please see the details for event below!

This year this event is expanding to include the Wynnum Manly Seafood festical so will be an awesome long weekend for the whole family!

Please check it out and consider entering or coming down as all proceeds will be going back to the Shellfish Reef Restoration Project. Oh and go into the draw to win a boat just for entering!

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

If only I wasn't going to be in NZ... this event again aligns with the opening of the NZ duck season... 🙄 

Hope you experience much better weather than last year and have a really good turn out. I will support the cause by purchasing some raffle tickets, that boat would look great in my driveway!

14 minutes ago, benno573 said:

If only I wasn't going to be in NZ... this event again aligns with the opening of the NZ duck season... 🙄 

Hope you experience much better weather than last year and have a really good turn out. I will support the cause by purchasing some raffle tickets, that boat would look great in my driveway!

No worries @benno573. I have a couple of books so I can fix you up for tickets anytime.

2 hours ago, benno573 said:

I hope you win mate. 

Archived