Burrumheads Easter Classic

straddiebrad

heading up to burrumheads next thursday for a few days fishing with the grand kids we entered  the burrumheads easter classic should be fun,with the wind up,at this stage iam towing the new 4.2 blue-fin we wone in the oz-fish classic last year,will try for some bread and butter fish,and put a pot in or 2 and try for a nice muddie.if the wind dies down i will take the bigger boat up.thanks brad

17 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

heading up to burrumheads next thursday for a few days fishing with the grand kids we entered  the burrumheads easter classic should be fun,with the wind up,at this stage iam towing the new 4.2 blue-fin we wone in the oz-fish classic last year,will try for some bread and butter fish,and put a pot in or 2 and try for a nice muddie.if the wind dies down i will take the bigger boat up.thanks brad

Nice one Brad,

I hope all the engine trouble has been fixed. 

I posted the image of Roony's on the other post but will put it up here as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

not much for me on the weekend was pretty windy up my way got a few small fish the kids had a ball and got some nice muddies so i  washed them down with a few cold ones ,was some goos whitting caught one went just under 700 grams and around 50 cm and some cracker flathead around the 71-75 mark .

4 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

not much for me on the weekend was pretty windy up my way got a few small fish the kids had a ball and got some nice muddies so i  washed them down with a few cold ones ,was some goos whitting caught one went just under 700 grams and around 50 cm and some cracker flathead around the 71-75 mark .

Wow I'd love to catch a 50cm whiting. 

Glad you still had fun. 

18 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

I have seen good whiting caught next to the boat ramp from the beach