Sign in to follow this  
Drop Bear

Wynnum Fishing Classic

So, @Drop Bear, the bigger boat is the major raffle prize and you get one ticket as part of your competition entry if you are a senior entrant (over 16 years of age) but anyone can buy tickets in the raffle even if they are not competing in the fishing competition. Senior entrants can buy extra tickets as well.

And the smaller boat is a lucky door prize for junior entrants and no additional tickets can be purchased to try to win the smaller boat. Pretty good odds either way but sensational odds for the junior entrants.

Is that how it works?

45 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

So, @Drop Bear, the bigger boat is the major raffle prize and you get one ticket as part of your competition entry if you are a senior entrant (over 16 years of age) but anyone can buy tickets in the raffle even if they are not competing in the fishing competition. Senior entrants can buy extra tickets as well.

And the smaller boat is a lucky door prize for junior entrants and no additional tickets can be purchased to try to win the smaller boat. Pretty good odds either way but sensational odds for the junior entrants.

Is that how it works?

Yep you got it. Did I send you a photo of all the other prizes yet? Amazing. 

4 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

Had a quick look at other post, looks like you dont sell tickets on their own.

Hi @Dinodadog. If you follow this link 

Please login or register to view this content
 and then hit the tickets button then scroll down you will find the raffle tickets. There is a handling charge from that website of $2.16. I have some tickets if you would rather do it that way with no extra fees.  Just pm me if you are interested and we can work something out.

5 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

Had a quick look at other post, looks like you dont sell tickets on their own.

Click on the link in the post put up by @Angus Dino, then click on the green TICKETS tab, then scroll down as the raffle ticket is the last item on the purchase list. Geez @Drop Bear, if my boys win the Junior lucky door prize I might be able to stop trawling through the internet searching for a car topper for our 2020 Cape York trip ......

Please login or register to view this image
 Fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

All sorted thanks to Steve (old scaley) I couldnt see the $20 for tickets anywhere.

Just realised I had to scroll down under where it said tickets.

OK thanks Steve. Glad you got it all sorted Dino. Appreciate your support. I hope you win

Please login or register to view this image