Shellfish Reefs - Allowable Scope Of Work

Hey Gang,

We are getting a fair bit of pushback from Marine Parks with the Shellfish Reef Restoration Project. 

I am wanting to create a petition that shows community support for this project and I need a bit of help. 

How do you write a petition?

What I was thinking was;

I support the restoration of Shellfish Reefs in Moreton Bay and want an allowable Scope of work... bla bla bla...

Sorry I don't know how to write it. 

Any ideas? 

Robbie, is the project being done under the banner of  the national parent Ozfish, if it is, from what I have read in a few articles on the internet, you have some strong backers for the project including the Government Minister for Agriculture Mark Furner as well as people like Steve Starling. Not knowing the background of Marine Parks gripes with the project, I would be first off hitting up the Minister and asking him to reiterate his support for the project to you in writing and use that as an addendum to the petition you have to present to the Marine Parks , as far as your petition goes it needs to be brief and very much to the point, they will only read the first page if your lucky,  and I would be enlisting the assistance of every fishing site in Australia, as I am sure other petitions have been raised on other sites for similar situations.

Maybe you have stolen someones thunder  at Marine Parks 🤓

Not giving you the answer you asked for, however I am thinking about it🧐