Gobblers Lures

Luvit

3 hours ago, Luvit said:

As some may be aware I have been a Gobblers lure sponsored angler for last few years however, I resigned on Friday.

I'll still be a customer of Gobblers Lures and continue to use them because they are a great lure in my book.

Gobblers are also a great supporter of the Wynnum Fishing Classic, so thanks for your influence in that regard, Wayne.

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Gobblers are also a great supporter of the Wynnum Fishing Classic, so thanks for your influence in that regard, Wayne.

I just spoke with Gobblers and gave @Drop Bear the Gobblers contact. He’s really the man that made it happen. 

I hope it continues into the future for the Wynumm Classic. 

19 hours ago, Luvit said:

It was not the reason l resigned, that was unrelated and l didn’t know he was thinking of selling. However, after speaking with the owner yesterday apparently my departure bought him to the decision earlier than intended. 

I’ll ook into it and see if would be worth buying for my wife and l to run as s side business. 

I had a little look at it. It would be a fun and easy way to make a few bucks. It would also give you plenty of excuses to get out and test lure colours haha.

19 hours ago, Luvit said:

It was not the reason l resigned, that was unrelated and l didn’t know he was thinking of selling. However, after speaking with the owner yesterday apparently my departure bought him to the decision earlier than intended. 

I’ll ook into it and see if would be worth buying for my wife and l to run as s side business. 

Oh and all your fishing is tax deductible. Boat Fuel Rods the lot!!!!

27 minutes ago, Luvit said:

I’ve had a look at it and don’t believe it’s worth the money being asked based on current turnover. Lot of tax deductible perks but not for me unless the price is right. 

Yep he will want to recoup the money he spent on the machine and the molds and he wants lots for the marketing and brand etc... cant blame him. It is living the dream and someone might see the value in it but not me. 

The machine is only going to be an asset if you have the orders to run it. At a thousand lure per hour you need a **** load of orders to make it worthwhile. I said the machine was of no value at all to me and would continue to shoot them by hand. Over capitalizing is not for the new owner to pay for IMO. 

7 hours ago, Luvit said:

The machine is only going to be an asset if you have the orders to run it. At a thousand lure per hour you need a **** load of orders to make it worthwhile. I said the machine was of no value at all to me and would continue to shoot them by hand. Over capitalizing is not for the new owner to pay for IMO. 

Yep makes sense.