2 Free Tix To Sanctuary Cove Boat Show

kmcrosby78

I went to the boat show for a look. They do it well wit the free park n ride from movie world. But after going for the past 3 years I'll take a break for the next one.

Seems some comapnies need to give thier sales staff a swift kick in the rear. You can be looking at a big money boats looking as interest as you can and they are more interested talkng to each other.  Always making sure they don't make eye contact or they may have to offer assisatnce.

See this all the time and for the money they spend to be there they are letting opportunities go by. I do these sort of shows in my own business (and don't particualy like them) but, you don't let potential customers walk away without asking what you can do for them.

On 27/05/2019 at 5:32 PM, Luvit said:

I went to the boat show for a look. They do it well wit the free park n ride from movie world. But after going for the past 3 years I'll take a break for the next one.

Seems some comapnies need to give thier sales staff a swift kick in the rear. You can be looking at a big money boats looking as interest as you can and they are more interested talkng to each other.  Always making sure they don't make eye contact or they may have to offer assisatnce.

See this all the time and for the money they spend to be there they are letting opportunities go by. I do these sort of shows in my own business (and don't particualy like them) but, you don't let potential customers walk away without asking what you can do for them.

Did you see any good boats. I have not been for a very long time. 

There are some great boats there depending on what you're looking for.

It saves tripping around to all different yards to see the quality difference.

For me personally I was seeing if there were any fibreglass walk arounds that would suit me better that what I already have and the short answer is no. I am planning to upsize my car from my current  Toyota Prado to a 200 series Landcruiser in 2 years time when the lease runs out. If there is an opportunity to upgrade to a slightly bigger Grady-White with a hard top I may do that, money pending. Could not do it first time around because of the towing capacity on the Prado is only 2500kg so this was the only model that was within limits just. 

8 hours ago, Luvit said:

There are some great boats there depending on what you're looking for.

It saves tripping around to all different yards to see the quality difference.

For me personally I was seeing if there were any fibreglass walk arounds that would suit me better that what I already have and the short answer is no. I am planning to upsize my car from my current  Toyota Prado to a 200 series Landcruiser in 2 years time when the lease runs out. If there is an opportunity to upgrade to a slightly bigger Grady-White with a hard top I may do that, money pending. Could not do it first time around because of the towing capacity on the Prado is only 2500kg so this was the only model that was within limits just. 

After helping fillet all of tugger and aussies fish today i would really like to buy a 5.5 to 6m aluminium cudy cab...