NPD 2/6/19

rayke1938

Stew has had a bit of bad luck and has been out of action for a couple of months due to injuring his knee. I said no worries I hve arranged a couple of deckies and all you will have to di is pull in fish.I also knocked back a couple of people as I had 4 in the boat. Just before 5 last night one decky sent text to my phone saying that he was going to church instead of coming fishing. Next time he wants to come I will tell him to go to hell.

The other decky sent me a pm ( On another boot polish site) at 5pm but i did not see it till 8pm. He had suddenly discovered that his car was in the garage and he will not get back till monday. By this time it was too late to look for other deckies and I was also a little irate.

Stew and I decided to give it a go and apart from one crip helping the other we had a bottler of a day

only 3 bass were undersized 

1 yella 

good redclaw

Cheers

Ray

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1749.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Cracker of a trip mate well done. I hope your mate prayed really hard so that he doesn't go to hell.

wrong turn oops GIF

Ray sounding a bit like Israel Folau, but I see his point😡

On 04/06/2019 at 12:36 PM, Drop Bear said:

Hey MSB we are up at the passage on Monday morning doing another dive for the shellfish surveys. Let me know if you are around. 

Hi Drop Bear , can I let you know on Friday mate, thanks for the invite

Ron