Queenslanderrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmcrosby78

Well, I suppose I'll provide the summary ......... WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great effort from 8-0 down. Great team effort based on defence in second half - a real origin win where 90% was based on effort not skill (not that we lacked in the skill department). I'd like to personally thank that 6ft 4inch bloke (very good looking ...) that went from a 5/10 effort in the first half to 11/10 effort in the second half for giving me a splitting headache ..... 🙂.  The series is not over, they will come back at us hard, but we haven't fluked winning 11 of 13 series, bring on Perth!!!!

QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(apologies to the owners of any eardrums I may have damaged tonight ......... 🙂).

Discuss .......... 🙂 

I was watching it on a live streaming service in Malaysia and there was a few hiccups and occasional buffering that detracted a bit from the enjoyment of the game, but what a game it was!  Got home today and have it recorded so will watch it again as soon as I catch up on some sleep. Did all my tips before I went away, but just noticed before that I forgot to enter my tip for the SOO. GRRRR.....

20 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

I was watching it on a live streaming service in Malaysia and there was a few hiccups and occasional buffering that detracted a bit from the enjoyment of the game, but what a game it was!  Got home today and have it recorded so will watch it again as soon as I catch up on some sleep. Did all my tips before I went away, but just noticed before that I forgot to enter my tip for the SOO. GRRRR.....

Glad you could watch it mate. 

They do have it on 9 catch up or whatever it is called. I didn't set it up but saw it was there. Hope to see you on Monday?