Bucks Party Ideas

Drop Bear

So it has come to me to organise a bucks party fo rmy Brother in law. 

I am doing ok so far with rally car driving, clay target shooting, accommodation is at a brewery and we have private wine tasting Saturday Afternoon. 

We will be up at Stanthorpe on Saturday Morning and I don't have any activities organised.  

Is there a way to go fishing or sailing on the Saturday morning up there? I can do it at Moogera but not up at Stanthorpe and don't want to drive that far. Unless there is great accommodation available at moogera that you can suggest?  

Any ideas would be great it doesn't have to be water based. 

A mate had his bucks 4 weeks ago. 

Charter off DI. Was good fun. 

I have nothing for activities up stanthorp way but as pranks he had to use a spin reel with left hand wind cause he is right handed, he had a pink too too, pink mullet wig, florrel bra, and when we got off the boat one of the boys managed to get a 14lb bowling ball with about 80mm of 10mm anchor chain dyna bolted to it. When the buck wasn't ready it was padlocked to his ankle so he had to drag it around all afternoon and night. Funny as to see.

Poor bastard had a bruised ankle the next morning, and we hid the key when we were extremely inebriated so finding it was fun too. 

Good luck...and make sure it is one to remember. 

20190601_154848.jpg

16 hours ago, Junky said:

I have nothing for activities up stanthorp way but as pranks he had to use a spin reel with left hand wind cause he is right handed, he had a pink too too, pink mullet wig, florrel bra, and when we got off the boat one of the boys managed to get a 14lb bowling ball with about 80mm of 10mm anchor chain dyna bolted to it. When the buck wasn't ready it was padlocked to his ankle so he had to drag it around all afternoon and night. Funny as to see.

Poor bastard had a bruised ankle the next morning, and we hid the key when we were extremely inebriated so finding it was fun too. 

Good luck...and make sure it is one to remember. 

haha sounds like a hoot.