ellicat

9 hours ago, Joe K said:

Yes, a great Aussie Bass over 3kg that few of us can match. Thanks for sharing the photo Ellicat! 

There are big Bass in our Qld Dams. Bass fishos are secretive, many fish alone and they catch some big Bass. Biggest I have seen is a 615mm Wivenhoe Bass on a mat in 2015. Cheers!

Mate that is huge. Can you dig up a photo? I would love to see that. 

Hi Drop Bear! This Bass fanatic is so secretive it would have been inappropriate of me to ask him for a copy of the photo. I landed my Wivenhoe PB Bass at 56cm that day and he was fishing 300m away. 

I do have a photo of a 60cm Wivenhoe Bass which I can share with you over a cuppa at a Cafe. It was caught by a different Bass fisho. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Joe K said:

Hi Drop Bear! This Bass fanatic is so secretive it would have been inappropriate of me to ask him for a copy of the photo. I landed my Wivenhoe PB Bass at 56cm that day and he was fishing 300m away. 

I do have a photo of a 60cm Wivenhoe Bass which I can share with you over a cuppa at a Cafe. It was caught by a different Bass fisho. Cheers!

kk fair enough. The unicorn continues to be illusive. I have never seen a 60cm bass on a brag mat.