1999 Haines 470sf

natang

Hey lads,

Good hull and transom.

1999 Haines 470SF for sale 90hp 2 stroke had about 350hrs when I bought it in Innisfail at Easter 2017.

90L under floor tank, life jackets, 100m anchor rope, reef and sand anchor. All vinyl seats good bar one that just needs new board cut and foam and vinyl restapled. Has full storm cover that came with it as well. Sounder is Lowrance mark 5xpro. AM/FM radio was working last time I went out but is old and UHF not wired in. Has new LED light fitted above cabin entry. Has bilge pump and nav lights all on switch panel near steering wheel.

I've used it a bit but now live in Childers so need something a bit smaller for the dams etc around here not a full half cabin. Boat is located Ipswich always been covered since I bought it. Needs new battery then regoe'd trailer currently registered til 11/9.

Was serviced last in easter in 2017 then I used it for about 25hrs in 2017 and a small amount last year whilst being a full time student again.

I paid $15000 think it's worth at least $13500 let me know what you think guys I honestly don't know what it should sell for..

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.png

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@natang maybe try posting some recent photos without the cover and some of the outboard without the cover? Maybe get the outboard serviced 90hp 2 stroke that hasn’t been serviced since 2017 and over 350hrs may put people off. It’s a sought after hull, if I had $10k spare I’d buy it if the 90 got tick of approval from service they are expensive to replace which is why that bloke offered $3k gee for 3 I’d definitely buy. Anyway I’m no expert just my thoughts. Good luck mate

18 hours ago, natang said:

Maybe my heart doesn't really want to sell it and I want to hang on to it... I am just paying 5 regos and insurances on 2nd year teacher wage..... I have New DMAX, 1991 1HZ80 series, 1963 Fairlane, boat and trailer.

ouch. Sorry you have not had any luck mate. It took me ages to sell my little tinny a few years ago. Good luck. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...