Incognito

Dinodadog

Got the solid stitches out of my nose and beside my ear yesterday early, have to go back next thursday to get the dissolving stitches out otherwise it takes up to 7 weeks to dissolve and it annoys you. I know from the cancers I had removed from the lip. So I decided on the way home that I was going fishing no matter what, quick call to see if my carer was available.

On the fishing side it had been awhile since we had an arvo session. Luke said are we pulling any pots and I said not today we have to get to the fishing spots likkity split. First  spot I cast one side of the boat and Luke the other, nek thing I am on so am I, and that started a nice arvo session. I found an old hat in the cuppard I kept from a NT trip that had mossie net around it and it worked a treat protecting my face. Only problem was I kept forgetting it was there when I went to have a drink, it didnt taste the best.

We fish the edges for a couple of hours thinking we had to be off the water before 6pm, but could of stayed longer when we found out it was off by 6.30pm. Anyway we managed 33 bass which was better than a kick in the ass for the short time there. Fresh air escape was totally worth it.

Dino

P9050008.JPG

P9050009.JPG

P9050010.JPG

P9050011.JPG

P9050012.JPG

P9050013.JPG

P9050014.JPG

P9050015.JPG

P9050016.JPG