Catch N Cook Carp

Angler1

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well. I thought id share a funny video that I spent some time putting together covering the very controversial topic of HOW TO CATCH & COOK CARP. I bet you're Curious??

Watch and enjoy a step by step instructional guide on catching carp. Things turn a little crazy as I throw in plenty of light hearted humour including some bizarre cooking & cleaning tips. It’s all in good fun, so I hope you enjoy the video. Please remember to support my channel by subscribing & commenting if you enjoyed it.

Just so I'm sharing some knowledge for others. I was using a 3-5 kilo rod, a 2000 size reel spooled with 10 pound braid. Baits used were corn kernels from the can and bread. I also use scrub worms and maggots. Was filmed at a couple of various locations mainly Cherry lake in Altona. I hope you find some helpful tips. My first attempt at some light hearted humour so I look forward to the comments and feedback.

Video link -  https://youtu.be/0peEn7YvlYQ