Thursday Offshore Snaps

tugger

17 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Good quality there Mark, well done. 'Usual' spot?  When are the new FAD's meant to go in?

Thanks Kelvin went to 33s and cathedrals no date yet for the fads they're going in offshore on the gold coast and sunshine coast and it also states Moreton bay but I assume they mean within Moreton bay marine area which takes in offshore Moreton island.

It was late in the morning by the time I 

2 hours ago, benno573 said:

Hi mark,

They are definitely around - on Friday morning off the rocks on moreton I lost two good tailor to big spanish macks.  Also got a heap of schoolies.

Looks like an awesome day out on the water anyway mate, some good chewing in that lot.

Cheers,

benno

It was late in the morning by the time I got back to the rock so didn't bother looking at any pelagics I know the Wahoo come through now 

12 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

There were some reports of them being at Cape Moreton. 

I am hoping to get out this week and have a crack. 

There are always the odd homers or stragglers but not worth targeting them until the season kicks in on Spanish. I just look at each species and target them accordingly much less frustration that way. Wahoo dollies and marlin will be on my radar soon.

On 31/10/2019 at 8:22 AM, tugger said:

There are always the odd homers or stragglers but not worth targeting them until the season kicks in on Spanish. I just look at each species and target them accordingly much less frustration that way. Wahoo dollies and marlin will be on my radar soon.

That sounds exciting. I would like to get a marlin this year. Will be my first