Casting By Bridges

Biker

To the “fisherman” who was attempting to fish by the river this morning. Please pass on your fishing equipment to a mate, hand in your manhood and go and buy a set panties in your favourite colour, I’m assuming this will be  pink. Not only did your cast miss the water by a country mile, you managed to get it onto the bridge. It was my pleasure to clean up your mess. Nothing like having fishing line running across your neck while riding a bike at 30 km/hr. Guess it was my good fortune that you were using a light line and it snapped before the tackle ripped my neck open. 

To the other true fishermen out there, tight lines. 

6 hours ago, baydog said:

You're assuming this was an accidentally bad placed cast.....

True.  guess I am placing some faith in basic humanity. 

The amount of fishing line we found tied to and tangled on the bridge while we waited for the cops to show up was scarey. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, rayke1938 said:

Were you riding on the bikeway/pedestrian bridge or on the road?  Was the fisho fishing on one of the fishing platforms. The fisho would have to be pretty good to land a cast on the bridge from the bank. Doing 30kph would be foolish if you were on the shared pedestrian/bikeway with attached fishing platforms

Ray

I agree with that. Though, i do ride as well and if he was going for a ride, it could very well be his cruising speed.

On the other hand, the 'Pink Pantie Caster' should've been responsible opposed to polluting this environment and cleaned up his mess.

I do think the fisho would've had to be experienced or at least a bit better than a novice and i assume he was most likely going for a cast under the bridge opposed to on it.

He still should've cleaned up no matter what, and all he has done is put a bad name on fishing by not cleaning up and nearly chopping off a bikers neck.

This could go on for a mile, but it's school holidays and I never really liked writing up comparisons at school, let alone on holidays LOL

Cheers Hamish