Hey everyone! 
my name is Jared, I’m looking for a bunch of keen fishos, who want to go chase some tuna, mackerel, kingfish, GT’s off the rocks! Would love to meet some like minded people to travel around Queensland and NSW looking for these fish and catch them! If your like me and would love to have a chance at catching these beautiful creatures, but don’t have anyone to go with, go ahead and email me at: jareddddenny27@gmail.com 

Ide love some company, and the chance to make some new friends.Hopefully we can organise a trip someone and catch some big ones! 

cheers - Jared 

G'day GregOug

He does fish and he got me started and taught me everything he knows. Though, now I do 99% of things and he just comes along. I would love 🙂 to come out in your boat with you too, but probably just ask us in 1-2weeks advance so nothing gets planned if you want us to come. 😀 🙂 What model is your new boat going to be by the way?

Cheers Hamish

All i can say is it looks AWESOME!!!

It must go so fast, i read in the boat review it comes with the outboard which takes it 40 knots plus! I also see in your other post you are going with the 200hp engine, that must take it even faster! 🙂 It looks like a very smooth ride too, with the windscreen and chairs.

When you are fishing Moreton by the way, what species are you intending on targeting? I have never been in the bay fishing unless sitting on a kayak off the Port of Brisbane boat ramp counts LOL 😉 but I know it is a great spot for pretty much everything (pelagics, bottom feeders ) 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

I used to fish inside Moreton a lot and in Bribie passage, but many years ago. So very rusty. I just intend getting out there and finding the spots. If someone who knows what they are doing wants to come along, all the better. And if people like yourself want to help me explore that’s fine too. Provided the seas aren’t too horrendous (in which case I wouldn’t be going anyway) we should be able to get anywhere in most of the bay fairly quickly. 

As for the motor - yes it should be very fast. I test drove one with a 175 hp on the back which is a V6. The 200 hp pro xs is a V8, which should get out of the hole much quicker. The 175 was lightning fast as it was.

Just hoping it’s ready soon. 👍

OK - I certainly can't go out if the seas are big either, I get sea sick if it's rough conditions. Though, when i take some kwells or ginger tablets, I normally feel fine for the whole trip. 🙂 

I do hope your boat is ready soon, i know how it feels waiting for something to come - it's the best feeling when it's ready for you to go 🙂 

Cheers Hamish