1770 In The Tinnie

tugger

Hi Breaming with Bro

I'm pretty sure reefies don't swim off well and if they did they'd probably get sharked. That's why he stopped when he hit his bag limit, because if he caught any more it would be like suicide... or that's what I think anyway, I'm sure tugger will be able to confirm 🙂 As well as that, they are some of the best tasting fish in the sea lol.

Cheers Hamish

1 hour ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi tugger

That is some great fishing, and some quality reefies too. Nice to see a good feed being pulled up too 🙂 How long does it take to clean all of them 😉 The maximum amount of fish I've cleaned is about 7 and I was only helping, I couldn't imagine doing 40+ lol.

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

Took 3 hours to fillet and clean up Hamish

1 hour ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi Breaming with Bro

I'm pretty sure reefies don't swim off well and if they did they'd probably get sharked. That's why he stopped when he hit his bag limit, because if he caught any more it would be like suicide... or that's what I think anyway, I'm sure tugger will be able to confirm 🙂 As well as that, they are some of the best tasting fish in the sea lol.

Cheers Hamish

They are quality and yeah we stay within bag limits it's  not a trip you can do every week you got to fluke your holidays with good weather your lucky if you go a couple of times a year.

12 hours ago, aussie123 said:

Thanks for another great trip Mark.

The fishing was very tough this trip but we kept working them hard and chipped away at them till we found a patch of fish that were very hungry and managed to finish our bag off in the 2 days.

I really expected to do the 3 days to get our fish this trip but that late arvo bite on the second day was pretty special and got us over the line with a bit of an early mark as well.

Awesome trip when a plan comes together car and boat went well bonus

I rang to see how you guys went but Lance must be screening his calls these days.😜 

You got some great weather and the small tides may have contributed to the slow bite. You still got some amazing fish to bring home. That's a cracker photo of Tugger in crystal clear water.

I'm chaffing to get up there again.

Got do lots of product testing @Luke Landrunner 😉

1 hour ago, Luvit said:

I rang to see how you guys went but Lance must be screening his calls these days.😜 

You got some great weather and the small tides may have contributed to the slow bite. You still got some amazing fish to bring home. That's a cracker photo of Tugger in crystal clear water.

I'm chaffing to get up there again.

Got do lots of product testing @Luke Landrunner 😉

We will all have to get up there together Wayne