Fishing And Camping Sth Stradbroke Island

tugger

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Good times @tugger. Was it busy there? Do you have much space around you?  I have been thinking about camping spots to take Mrs Scaley that are easy to get to in the tinny but still quiet enough to relax and that is one place I was thinking of.

We had the place to ourselves I reckon as long as you don't do school holidays or long weekends the facilities were excellent good clean shower and toilet blocks. 

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Good times @tugger. Was it busy there? Do you have much space around you?  I have been thinking about camping spots to take Mrs Scaley that are easy to get to in the tinny but still quiet enough to relax and that is one place I was thinking of.

7 minutes ago, tugger said:

We had the place to ourselves I reckon as long as you don't do school holidays or long weekends the facilities were excellent good clean shower and toilet blocks. 

Maybe somewhere I could try for a Scout Camp, I s'pose it would probably be pretty crowded any time I could make it though 😞 

Cheers Hamish