Just now, GregOug said:

Mate. Had a look at your site but couldn’t work out which ones he was using. What are the 7/0 rigs in red and white actually called. He called them cherry bombs but it seems that is just a selectable colour.

cheers

Greg

The ones he was using are Cherry bombs which as red and silver.   All the flasher rigs are the Rapid Release Rigs and yes they are all colors selections as Flasher work best when matching what your target species are feeding on.   We have 8 different color selection to choose from that all work well in different depths and lighting and conditions 

2 minutes ago, GregOug said:

Okay. I think I found them. Are they Flasher Rigs 7/0 Recurve Circle hooks 80lb, in cherry bomb?

That is the one Graham was using yes.   But I always suggest getting a few different colors as the two tone colors is designed for contrast and to mimic bait fish when they are in the water.    Some swear by the Cherry Bombs, Some by the Fairy Floss, and others.

But in saying that I am sure you know what your area and target species would love.    

2 minutes ago, Better Tackle said:

That is the one Graham was using yes.   But I always suggest getting a few different colors as the two tone colors is designed for contrast and to mimic bait fish when they are in the water.    Some swear by the Cherry Bombs, Some by the Fairy Floss, and others.

But in saying that I am sure you know what your area and target species would love.    

Okay. Thanks

1 minute ago, GregOug said:

Okay. Just ordered a couple. I’ll try them out if I ever get to go fishing again!

Mate thanks heaps and you will not be disappointed.    The reviews and feedback we get are all from real people that have been impressed enough to send in their vids or reviews on how well our gear is made and how well it works.   Word of mouth is really the only marketing we have ever concentrated on because that is how you build something that lasts

1 hour ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi Better Tackle

Its great to see the business going good, I will hopefully purchase some soon. How is the estuary range going, especially for whiting, as well as for threadies, etc? The reefies must love them for him to be able to fill up that icebox so quick. 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

we have been using the Flashers on the estuaries for a long time but yeah the estuary range is in its final prototype stage at the moment and the beach whiting rigs are on their way.   Just waiting on suppliers at the moment and with all that is going on around the world we might be waiting for some time.

I personally use the Paternosters for targeting barra in the estuaries as well as threadies.   I even cut the sinker tail really close to the bottom Hook for when I am targeting bottom feeders like flatties and do really well.   I think because there is a brand called Snapper something people think flashers are only for reef fishing but in all honesty they are perfect for most saltwater species.

Slowly getting things done just the Rapid Release Rigs have been killing it on the reef of late.

Barra-better-tackle.png

barra-flasher-rigs'2019.jpg

Barra-flasher-rig.jpg

Hi Better Tackle

Good job, those are some great fish. I have just started using paternosters to see if it can help me escape the catfish problem the Brizzy River has and put me on to some more fish, so I will certainly hope the flasher rigs are out soon (for estuaries) I also hope this virus does not slow the buying/making of them. Will there be a separate section on your website for the estuary rigs, or am I just blind and I missed it last night? LOL. 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

The Estuary range I am working on is still in Prototype phase.    

Any product we ever make is put through a lot of testing phases, including being sent out to some of the most pickiest fisho's you will ever meet.  

To make sure we are happy with a product and a customer would be happy we test the crap out of them.

The estuary range we are making for now are also not in a flasher hook range. 

They are for people that are not totally sold on Flasher Hooks or rigs and just want nice and simple pre-made fishing rigs but of a quality and standard only years of expertise could create.

I know a lot of people disagree with us when we say, we just use paternosters for estuary fishing as they are awesome and the flashers work amazing on the estuary.  I can only say the proof is in the pictures and the thanks we get when we get our customers out of donuts.  

I will be bringing out 3/0s in this range soon also.

This whole virus thing has made things and supplies a little bit difficult at the moment as the best hooks are not made in Australia.

I wish they were as I would hands down buy Aussie made hooks in a heart beat, if they were the best damn hooks around. Because that is all I use to create out gear.   To make Better Tackle you really have to start with the best tackle.

Heya Better Tackle

Alright, good that they will be excellent and have no flaws due to heaps of testing. I know that a lot of the people who fish the BR use running sinker rigs, bit I will upgrade to Better Tackle rigs ASAP. 🙂 I'm excited for their release, and it would also be good if AUS made the best hooks. 

Cheers Hamish 🙂