Where Am I ?

ellicat

9 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Statue Bay.

Hey ellicat

Yep, that's the one. I got about 100 prawns that day, I had fresh bait for the week I was up there (visiting uncles, aunts, cousins and my Grandma). I got some good bream, batfish, shovel nose, pike, heaps of pickers, and many bust offs! 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

1 hour ago, GregOug said:

Sounds great!

Hi GregOug

Yes, it always is. I caught my first decent fish (bream) that we could keep up there. My most fond fishing memory (or one of them anyways) was when my handline went off, I said "Oops, sorry for knocking it over" and then my uncle and dad immediately tell me "That's a fish mate, pull it in!". Another one was when we pulled up 2 legal cod and 1 legal lizard in the same day! Good fun. 🙂 

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

Bingo.

Over to you.

Hey ellicat

Back to the game now, here it is (It is next to a bridge by the way 🙂) - 

IMG_4399.thumb.JPG.f9382229f5bae8fca36e2b3357c9a002.JPG

Yes, it is the profile pic and yes, it is a bad photo LOL, but it was great fun. Bricked me on pylons, took screaming runs, lept out of the net too! 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

1 minute ago, ellicat said:

What is the bridge called that goes from Dutton Park to St Lucia ? I thought it was the Goodwill bridge. 😳

Hi ellicat

It is Green Bridge or Eleanor Schonell Bridge. I believe the Goodwill bridge runs from Southbank to the other side. This is the Goodwill (on maps because my explanation is probably dud 😉) - 

1553616424_GoodwillBridge.thumb.PNG.086af0f96fc91e11070f5cc373de3915.PNG

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

4 hours ago, ellicat said:

Never too old to learn. Cheers.

Hi ellicat

All good, glad it helped. At least the bridge you thought you were talking about was right 😉 

4 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Not far from Bundy.  Hamish, don’t neglect your schoolwork!

Hi Old Scaley

Ok, thanks for that. I have actually made good progress in my work today, I finished up everything subject except 1, which I'll do tomorrow. Friday afternoon session, here I come. LOL.

Cheers Hamish 🙂