Npd On Fire

fishingnut

Hey fishingnut

That's a great session you've had there, great job on the bass and PB forkies. I am going to try to finish up my work for school by Friday so I can go out Friday morning, I know the tides are right at the park and I have to do work (Sigh!)

Just a quick question, also. Do the forkies have to be kept from the dam or is it optional? I always see everyone fishing NPD gives them to Percy or the eagles, but is that because it is by law (like you have to kill tillies, carp, etc) or just because it is wanted to? 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

23 minutes ago, ellicat said:

All good things come to those who wait (or get sick of the serenity) haha

How did you line yourself up perfectly with that cloud behind you ? Gifted.

beaunut.thumb.jpeg.9b0f5246bcd2c931e8092ae84636b2e4.jpeg

You'll have Dino and Ray getting jealous with numbers like that.

Just naturally gifted mate !

20 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey fishingnut

That's a great session you've had there, great job on the bass and PB forkies. I am going to try to finish up my work for school by Friday so I can go out Friday morning, I know the tides are right at the park and I have to do work (Sigh!)

Just a quick question, also. Do the forkies have to be kept from the dam or is it optional? I always see everyone fishing NPD gives them to Percy or the eagles, but is that because it is by law (like you have to kill tillies, carp, etc) or just because it is wanted to? 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

they were never in our dam and when seq stopped PRFMA doing the dish recovery below the dam wall after a spill some dumb arse had put them above the wall and into the dam, never going to get rid of them now but will do everything I can to keep the numbers down

2 minutes ago, fishingnut said:

Was a fish a cast for a while there, I even stopped and had smoko to give my self a  break. 

Hey fishingnut

That sounds heavenly, the best I've ever done (on lures) is a single fish for every cast I've ever done. 😉 Seems like I'll need to put in far more effort to get that amount of fish though.

Cheers Hamish