Diamond Days Npd

fishingnut

Well for ray not for me !  After putting the boat in and finding out the rear motor has decided to pack it in I should have taken the hint. Beautiful foggy conditions out there this morning making me second guess where I had the shrimp traps, after debating to head down the dam with only one motor my greed got the better of me after the session I had earlier in the week. Passing a few scattered  Fish here and there and seeing the bass sitting in the small drop offs I should have really stopped and had a go at what was on offer but the blinkers were on ! Passing a half decent school I stopped for a quick jig to see if they were hungry but my own impatience got the better of me and off I went ( see rays report for the school he sat on ) hoping I could replicate the previous session I looked everywhere and only raised a few fish here and there. Nothing jigging but got some casting to the edges using spinnerbaits ( forgot how good the bite is fishing edges) and a couple on shrimp. Only a hand full of fish for the day but beats vacuuming that’s for sure! As they say you can’t win em all. 

7C01BF98-8B4A-408D-995F-CE975A2511E4.jpeg

3421C797-734B-4180-8B3D-4897E043E3A6.jpeg

BFFB49FB-77C2-4D25-8761-B173E4EE3A68.jpeg

662888A6-FA5F-438B-8F52-D5D323654C1B.jpeg

88600583-529B-455E-AEC1-99A2ECC8259E.jpeg

AAD7A783-9924-48AE-AB39-59992993E2FD.jpeg

At least you know the right man for the motor repair.

If we get out together (thanks for the offer) you may have a quieter day than normal as usually I am the opposite of a fish magnet. Also, I have never caught a fish on a spinnerbait despite enduring efforts in the fresh waters and even once in the salt for giggles.