Daiwa Legalis With Different Name And Paint Job?

I got a new rod and it also came with a bonus reel it was combo which is nice. got it at bcf for $150 usually $300 it’s a 2-5kg 

rod and it came with a 2500 size reel now I was going just to get a 3-5kg rod not a combo but when this came up I couldn’t let it slip away the rod feels really light and has a great action but feels durable at the same time . Now the reel feels really nice I was originally just going to put 8lb braid on my aird lt but I’m going to put it on this reel instead and turn my aird lt into a bait fishing reel or spare/backup reel . The reel Is a daiwa lexa Nero lt 2500 but I’m almost certain it’s a legalis lt with a different name and paint job .so here is my updated rod and reel setups 

1 ultra light

atomic Arrowz bream surface rod 2pc soon matched with Shimano Stradic fl 1000 6lb braid and daiwa aird lt 2000 as back up reel

2 light 

daiwa aird x 2-4kg rod matched with daiwa lexa Nero lt 2500 8lb braid

3 medium 

daiwa td Nero 2-5kg rod matched with upgraded shimano cazna 2500 10lb braid 

As you can see I like to mix different  rod and reel brands to dial in the perfect spin combos 

just bored in semi quarantine so wondering what people think of these setups