Nrl 2020

ellicat

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

The tipping site seems to have the two teams around the wrong way when we put our tips in as they have the Storm as the outsiders. I use a different site for our work comp (which I'm also winning ..... 🙂) and the Storm is listed on the right of the screen. Be interesting if it causes any surprises ..... 

If I could help you i wouldn't. 😜

I get the feeling he still hasn't decided. He's certainly still playing well - it must be a hard decision as if you decide to play on you'd want to be confident you'll get through the next season without dropping your standard. If he does play on it sounds like there's a decent chance that the Broncos could get Harry Grant, which would be a very nice bonus. He'll be an awesome player for many years.

Well, another year over for the Tipping Comp.

Congratulations to Kelvin, who managed 2 perfect rounds to grab the extra bonus points of 4. So resounding was his victory that he would have won anyway.

1001468030_2020NRLTippingcomp.thumb.JPG.cbc3c42fad0e2a2d6ead1af5c4db416b.JPG

Thanks to all that played. It was certainly an interesting season.

I'll have to dust myself off, put the boat away and start following who's in and out of teams if I'm to have any impact on the finals next year. haha

Now on to State of Origin. WooHoo.

Anyone going to put forward a prediction yet ?

I`m glad the lads from the foothills, in Sydneys west, were just out there enjoying their footy and happy to be playing with their mates (well, that was their spiel for most of the season), where as the Storm turned up to win the GF....

Congratulations Kelvin, well done 🙂 
Thanks e`cat for setting up and running the comp  again 🙂

State of Origin...   Origin in November, kind of like a Christmas in July feeling.

anyway I`ll skip our tradition of SOO pizza nights this year and go the singlets, shorts and bbqs ... GO the MAROONS.

Oh dear, just into the 2nd week of the off-season and footballer`s behaving badly have started feeding the media outlets 😡
NRL player Dylan Walker has been charged after allegedly assaulting two men outside a restaurant on Sydney’s northern beaches.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-nrl-star-dylan-walker-charged-with-assault-at-narraweena/news-story/9ddcb8ee445bb08dd107ac769ed8b961

12 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Cheers fellas the stars aligned for me this year 😀.

Not sure what to expect in Origin But hopeful the newcomers in the Qld side can step up. Need the forwards to hold their own so our halves can dictate. Hopefully the ref/s don’t overdo the six again calls.

I just hope its not like the NZ Aust footy from last weekend... Hard to watch...