NPD 27/5/20

rayke1938

Good day at NPD today with Rick and Neil

Had to work a bit harder than last trip ending up with 99 bass,couple of good yellas and one lone forky.

Would have caught a lot more but Neil wished to tag some bass. He was not up to the task at one stage he had 4 fish queued up in the landing net so Rick and I had to stop while he caught up.

Best bass was around 47cm and Neils yella went a respectable 61cm and Ricks only 56cm

Bit of a drama on the way home as axle on trailer slipped backwards and jammed the tyre into the mudguard so the boat came home on the back of a tilt tray so looks like I have a project tomorrow.

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2660.JPG

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

9 hours ago, fishingnut said:

Would have got a similar tally if I wasnt parked on today thanks for giving me some space. seen you zoom past me today on the way back, do you go full power when traveling about ? my rear motor is being repaired cant wait to get it back

I run both motors at 9.9 if you use 10 it bypasses the maximiser the lower setting make no difference to top speed.

16 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi rayke1938

Great job on all the bass, and those are very big yellas. Roughly how big do they get do you know? 

Hopefully you can fix the trailer no problem as well,

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

Adult golden perch can reach a maximum weight of 23 kilograms and 76 centimetres in length, however, they are most commonly caught under 5 kilograms and 40-50 centimetres in length.Adult golden perch can reach a maximum weight of 23 kilograms and 76 centimetres in length, however, they are most commonly caught under 5 kilograms and 40-50 centimetres in length.

I personally Have not seen many over 60cm in npd as they get older they just get rounder the larger ones seem to come from southern states, the growing conditions must suit them more.