Getting The Old Fella Out

ellicat

Hey ellicat

That's a very good session you had there with crazywalrus, does he still use the forum?

Good job on the macks and bonito, pity you lost that one though but those bonito after look like they were pretty fun. Two for one is a pretty good idea! 🙂 I think they'll make a great bait as well, seeing as they will be in good nick when you use them next. Did you salt them down before freezing, or do you just freeze them straight up? 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

6 minutes ago, crazywalrus said:

Hamish I am getting dragged back in. I had to see what lies @ellicatwas saying. I like the way he left out while unhooking his double he managed to hook my head and leave a Bonito flipping around on the other hook. Was a great day and something I plan to do more often. 

Hey crazywalrus

Haha, sounds like ellicat didn't want us to know that. It must've been a great day out even after that unfortunate event 🙂 

7 minutes ago, ellicat said:

You headbutted the hook ! I swear. 🤣

Hi ellicat

Hmm, I don't mean to doubt you but that sounds a lot like an excuse 😉 LOL. (Sorry for my bad jokes). 

Cheers Hamish 

3 hours ago, ellicat said:

You headbutted the hook ! I swear. 🤣

It was inevitable that some shenanigans would be going on ........ 🤣  Good to see the two of you re-combining and even better that some fish made it into the esky, well done. @crazywalrus -  you look like you've lost a bit of weight since your profile pic was taken a few years ago ......... 🤪