Two In The Pink, One In The Drink

Allnighter

5 hours ago, Allnighter said:

Spent some time the night before having some fun loading up with some locally caught fresh squid. 

This says it all...you put in the time to get it all right so the fish just can't resist. Good effort to get the third one next to the boat on 8lb - would have been both excitement and nervs at the same time.

1 hour ago, Allnighter said:

Yea Hweebe and Hamish, the excitement and the challenge keeps us all going back! 

Catching bait is fun and can be a learning curve in itself. 😊

Josh, I'm sure you're not finished with the snapper this season quite yet😊

Notice i crop the background out as best i can?  Lol sorry mate couldn't resist hahahaaa

how good is the water. You picked a nice day for it well done. 

3 hours ago, Allnighter said:

Yea Hweebe and Hamish, the excitement and the challenge keeps us all going back! 

Catching bait is fun and can be a learning curve in itself. 😊

Josh @Cobiaaddict, I'm sure you're not finished with the snapper this season quite yet😊

Notice i crop the background out as best i can?  Lol sorry mate couldn't resist hahahaaa

Not even close to finished @Allnighter

The fun is only just beginning 😆

Can't wait till the big boys show up

19 minutes ago, Allnighter said:

Ask @Hweebe if he can post the link from my bushnbeach article from April/May, im old and dunno how to do it

I saw you posted about that the other week, but I too am a dinosaur and couldn't find it online. Should be easier now that BnB is free online but from what I can tell there are no back issues. Hopefully @Hweebe can help out.

Ask and you shall receive. Some really good tips in the article - @Allnighter really breaks it down on how to successfully target the shallow bay snapper.

https://bnbfishing.com.au/secrets-catching-big-snapper-moreton-bay/

Some of the tips mean that while i work Mon to Fri its a bit harder to apply and do the preparation but for you @ellicat if you can follow his tips i'm certain good things will happen.

44 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

That was a good read @Allnighter. Some great advice there and only a week to put it into practice.

Yep, certainly Old Scaley. I already learnt heaps from just reading it! 🙂 

Allnighter, sorry to bug you with questions, but just how loose do you have your drag set? Just enough to stop line going out with the current? 

Cheers Hamish