14 hours ago, GregOug said:

I still haven’t got it. According to the tracking number it’s been sitting at Shanghai airport awaiting plane transport for a month or more. Although in this COVID world we live in now, that’s not that surprising. Not a lot of flights happening at the moment.

I bought a phone case in March. It arrived 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't give up just yet. 🙂

Good luck

Just now, Old Scaley said:

I love that the brand is YOLO. Is that an acronym for You Only Lie Once? 😂 Good on you @GregOugfor taking it on the chin. On the other hand, the more they get away with it the more they get away with it.

True Steve but someone else can fight the fight. Me, I can’t be bothered. Lol

1 hour ago, GregOug said:

I think it means You Old Lazy Octogenarian.  At least they tailor the reel to your current state. 

I would fight it just on principle, I am currently in a dispute with an E-Bay seller for a couple of Tapered BSP threading taps. The seller listed tapered taps in the listing and sent me straight threaded taps. When I contacted them, they didn't even know the difference between the two. I sent them pictures several times and even showing the difference  between the two types  using a vernier, and they still can't see the difference. Near enough is good enough for them, but not for me. So I will go through E-Bay if they give me any more grief. 

The total price was only less than $11 for both but the part that annoyed me was waiting several months for it to arrive and then them not knowing the difference and making me jump through hoops to prove it. There are some good sellers on E-bay and they work to rectify any problems, I also ordered a different tap from another seller and that one sent me a cabinet door handle, when I told them, they apologized and did a complete refund within hours. So some  sellers are better than others.

The returns process for eBay is really easy. Mrs Scaley ordered a cover for her eReader. When it arrived, it was the wrong size and was not the size advertised. All she had to do was print off a label provided by eBay, drop it off at the Post Office and she got a full refund from the vendor within 3 days. It was only a handful of dollars but she was pi$$ed off on principle. 

43 minutes ago, Ed. said:

I would fight it just on principle, I am currently in a dispute with an E-Bay seller for a couple of Tapered BSP threading taps. The seller listed tapered taps in the listing and sent me straight threaded taps. When I contacted them, they didn't even know the difference between the two. I sent them pictures several times and even showing the difference  between the two types  using a vernier, and they still can't see the difference. Near enough is good enough for them, but not for me. So I will go through E-Bay if they give me any more grief. 

The total price was only less than $11 for both but the part that annoyed me was waiting several months for it to arrive and then them not knowing the difference and making me jump through hoops to prove it. There are some good sellers on E-bay and they work to rectify any problems, I also ordered a different tap from another seller and that one sent me a cabinet door handle, when I told them, they apologized and did a complete refund within hours. So some  sellers are better than others.

See, to me, that explanation took more time than I’m prepared to spend on trying to get a refund in total. Lol