What Leader D'you Use?

2 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Sunline  FC Rock seems ok to me. They are probably all ok, I just buy that one out of habit.

Thanks Old Scaley. I'll check it out. I do the same - once i find one that I like, I normally just buy that one. I'm just looking for some new range, or trying new things out. 

Cheers Hamish

Hi Junky, and Cobiaaddict

Looks like the Sunline FC Rock is the go. I had to choose quickly as I needed to get back home quickly, but luckily I've also ran out of 15lb leader so when we need that next, I know what I'm getting.

I think it's great that the line has such a wide range. 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

P.S. I got Black Magic 20lb - it's served me very well. (Or the last one has 😉). 

36 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi Junky, and Cobiaaddict

Looks like the Sunline FC Rock is the go. I had to choose quickly as I needed to get back home quickly, but luckily I've also ran out of 15lb leader so when we need that next, I know what I'm getting.

I think it's great that the line has such a wide range. 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

P.S. I got Black Magic 20lb - it's served me very well. (Or the last one has 😉). 

Nothing wrong with black magic mate. Enjoy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2020 at 4:40 PM, Another Wazza said:

My all time favourite would be Seaguar blue label, sometimes tricky to track down though, but I’ll happily use black magic, or even that savage gear stuff, as they’ve all caught great fish before.

Hey Another Wazza

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out. 

Cheers Hamish