Year 11 Senior Geography Research Project (impacts Of Recreational Fishing In Australia)

Azza_Fishing

Hi all, 

My name is Aaron. I am currently in Year 11, go to school in NSW and am a keen recreational fisherman. For my Senior Geography Research Project my topic is "Impacts recreational fishing has on the environment in Australia". In this project I am required to do a survey to get as much primary data as possible. 

I would really appreciate it if as many as you could complete the short survey I have attached. It will take around 5-10 minutes to complete and is entirely voluntary. 

If you have finished the survey, I would really appreciate it, and it would help me a lot if you could copy this link and share/send it to as many people as you know. It would be best if they too were a recreational fishermen/fisherwomen.

Link - https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EABI_kAeOEeGXR7Ynm_ZW6mxMyviEddKnxnCwdDkkdNURVRGTzNRQTVRSUszOVFaNFVPNU1YTEpITS4u 

Thank you for the support 

Regards

Aaron 

1 hour ago, Angry51 said:

Not for me as I don't know if it's on the level.

When you mention  " impacts " sounds like you're trying

to find something negative.

seems pretty legit. I hope I don't get a virus but it seems fine. Also I don't feel he is being negative and there are places to put info in it.