Female Gc Newbie - Loving It!

Kat

7 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

+1 for bread and bream. I have fed the family plenty of times using bread. If they spook and go off the bite you can persist and use small pieces and a small hook. 

Hey Drop Bear

Once when fishing the river, (we were on a family trip, and I sneaked my telescopic rod into my backpack), I berleyed up near the mangroves. I thought they were just little toadfish, until on my last piece up came a 30cm odd bream. (This was near the Botanic Gardens by the way).

Cheers Hamish

Just now, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Drop Bear

Once when fishing the river, (we were on a family trip, and I sneaked my telescopic rod into my backpack), I berleyed up near the mangroves. I thought they were just little toadfish, until on my last piece up came a 30cm odd bream. (This was near the Botanic Gardens by the way).

Cheers Hamish

Nice one mate. I have done lots of different types of fishing but still love my bream fishing. 

4 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Drop Bear

Cheers Hamish

Secret spot noted