Took My Son And His Son Out This Morning

Dinodadog

20 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Dinodadog

Nice session there, it must've been a good variety.

Did you get a photo of the lungfish? How do they fight? (I'm very curious because I've never really heard about them, apart from the fact they're rare and protected).

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

They put up a good fight, only trouble is they dont stop if you bring them in the boat, you can end up with half your gear in the water.Grandson took a pic of it in thewater on his phone.

20 hours ago, ellicat said:

Good day for the Dadog generations. How'd your son find the fishing compared to his epic deep sea trips ?

He likes the fresh, as thats where all my kids started, in northern NSW. Trip he just got back from with the older brother wasnt up to par and caused nearly $6000 damages to the boat, welds broke on most of the stainlees steel.I still ended with a bag of fish.

4 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

They put up a good fight, only trouble is they dont stop if you bring them in the boat, you can end up with half your gear in the water.Grandson took a pic of it in thewater on his phone.

Rightio Dinodadog, I'll know NEVER to do that in the kayak if I ever land one. Probably would be taking it to the shallows to deal with any one I caught.

Cheers Hamish

• 1 month later...