Dinodadog

queensland Took My Son And His Son Out This Morning

Yep, it costs to be a good granddad, you know the old saying, "no good deed goes unpunished"

Please login or register to view this image

But think of it this way, time on the water with the family is "priceless!" These memories cannot be bought so get them whilst you still can!

Hey Dinodadog

Nice session there, it must've been a good variety.

Did you get a photo of the lungfish? How do they fight? (I'm very curious because I've never really heard about them, apart from the fact they're rare and protected).

Cheers Hamish

20 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Dinodadog

Nice session there, it must've been a good variety.

Did you get a photo of the lungfish? How do they fight? (I'm very curious because I've never really heard about them, apart from the fact they're rare and protected).

Cheers Hamish

They put up a good fight, only trouble is they dont stop if you bring them in the boat, you can end up with half your gear in the water.Grandson took a pic of it in thewater on his phone.

20 hours ago, ellicat said:

Good day for the Dadog generations. How'd your son find the fishing compared to his epic deep sea trips ?

He likes the fresh, as thats where all my kids started, in northern NSW. Trip he just got back from with the older brother wasnt up to par and caused nearly $6000 damages to the boat, welds broke on most of the stainlees steel.I still ended with a bag of fish.

4 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

They put up a good fight, only trouble is they dont stop if you bring them in the boat, you can end up with half your gear in the water.Grandson took a pic of it in thewater on his phone.

Rightio Dinodadog, I'll know NEVER to do that in the kayak if I ever land one. Probably would be taking it to the shallows to deal with any one I caught.

Cheers Hamish