Sunday 25/11/07 on the Richmond

Dee

Sunday morning prof, maxi and I went for a flick on the Richmond. We were on the water by 5.30am. The fish were a bit quiet but we did catch a few flatties, all which were released. My best for the day was a 53cm flatty caught on a 3\" Shrimp in nuclear chicken.

See pics.. [img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/251107_004_AFO.jpg

post-1210-144598434238_thumb.jpg

nice fish dee..about time you got a half decent one..congrats to you.. and on your new rod and reel..

i saw you land it then looked around and you were back fishin again..

good to see a quick turn around for a cpr fish...

but werent they scarce...my biggest went the same size but was hooked right down the throat so it was chewed upon...

hey prof ..you didnt happen to get my jighead back mate when you cleaned it did ya..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers Maxi

Not Happy ;):(

He got that Big Girl, and i got nothing except for a couple of little flatties and a small bream, I dropped a few though.. :( :(

The funny thing was, that when he hooked up to the big flatty, i went to bring my line in to get it out of the way, just as I started winding my rod went off too!! Thought maybe another Flatty.. but no it was the one on his rod that got caught on my line.. I finally got my line in only to find that I had 2 lures on the jighead, mine and his... :laugh: :laugh:

Archived