Suburbs Of Origin 2020 - Competition Rules And Details

The Mad Hughesy

1 minute ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I'll probably begrudgingly stay on the same side of the river and closer to shore. I wear a lifejacket so won't drown, so just a matter of whether I retain ownership of the kayak ..... 🙂 

Okay. As long as you have a plan. Can always buy another kayak. Although why anyone would want a boat you have to propel yourself is beyond me. Lol.

17 hours ago, GregOug said:

Okay. As long as you have a plan. Can always buy another kayak. Although why anyone would want a boat you have to propel yourself is beyond me. Lol.

Unlike your bot GregOug, which looks like it would bloody cause a volcano eruption if it went up a creek, kayaks have the element of stealth and do not cause volcano eruptions when the outboard is turned on 😉😜 

Cheers Hamish

Hey GregOug

Pity that you got no fish, and annoying about all the weed. I'd guess it would make fishing near impossible. Some stunning scenery shots there though, so it looks like you still had a good time! 🙂 

I like the second last shot, and the fishing shots showed that you at least gave it a red hot crack.

Good one. 

Cheers Hamish

P.S. Unfortunately for you, the Northsiders' have still caught bugger all. You may have to start catching soon! 😉 

22 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey GregOug

Pity that you got no fish, and annoying about all the weed. I'd guess it would make fishing near impossible. Some stunning scenery shots there though, so it looks like you still had a good time! 🙂 

I like the second last shot, and the fishing shots showed that you at least gave it a red hot crack.

Good one. 

Cheers Hamish

P.S. Unfortunately for you, the Northsiders' have still caught bugger all. You may have to start catching soon! 😉 

When do school holidays start Hamish?

3 minutes ago, GregOug said:

And I think we should bring @Kattoo. I promised her a trip. So you and Kat can come on my boat this time. And @Cavvytoo if he wants.

Sounds good! 🙂 

We can always tow my dad in our kayak if there is not enough room for him onboard... But with your boat he'd probably just go flying off when you accelerate! 😉 

Cheers Hamish