New Member - Seq

NguyenD

Hi everyone, I'm new here (signed up awhile ago but then forgot about it I think) but I've been fishing for a couple years now. I mostly fish kayak but occasionally take the tinny out when the conditions are great. I mostly chase your bread and butter species like bream and flathead and I'm looking to start getting into tournament fishing.

As such I've started a blog where I'll be documenting the things I learn along the way. I've also started building a list of all the fishing tournaments in Australia, I've included the link in my signature if you want to check out the full list. It's only just been setup so I'm still adding new tournaments to the list as I go, and it's all done manually at the moment in my spare time. Not sure if anyone else is interesting in that kind of thing?

4 minutes ago, GregOug said:

And if @NguyenD had responded he was a Northsider would he still have been invited to join the increasingly one-sided fishing comp? I wonder? Lol

Oh dear, oh dear jealousy is a curse .... 😭. Welcome to the forum @NguyenD and looking forward to reading about the winning flathead, whiting or bream for the mighty southsiders ... 😎.  Oh and I believe @GregOug has been considering testing his considerable fishing prowess in tournaments ..... 😁

4 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Oh dear, oh dear jealousy is a curse .... 😭. Welcome to the forum @NguyenD and looking forward to reading about the winning flathead, whiting or bream for the mighty southsiders ... 😎.  Oh and I believe @GregOug has been considering testing his considerable fishing prowess in tournaments ..... 😁

No. I want to give someone else a chance now that I’m getting older.

33 minutes ago, GregOug said:

Oh dear. Oh dear. Southside just don’t stop, do they! Still trying to recruit even more members.

Sorry NguyenD, GregOug is a bit salty 🧂🧂🧂 because he ended up losing the ' longest names' category. 

Oh right, all you guys in Gen X and all you Baby Boomers won't get that 😜 

Cheers Hamish

2 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Sorry NguyenD, GregOug is a bit salty 🧂🧂🧂 because he ended up loosing the ' longest names' category. 

Cheers Hamish

Hi Hamish,

Despite your attempt to belittle me, I will show that I am above retaliation. So another English lesson. We need to ensure your schooling doesn’t suffer while you waste time, along with the other Southside landlubbers, trying to win the comp. The correct spelling of the word you used above is actually ‘losing’. An example of correctly using ‘loosing’ is ???? Well, there isn’t one actually. It’s not a word.

cheers

Headmaster Greg

1 minute ago, GregOug said:

Despite your attempt to belittle me, I will show that I am above retaliation. So another English lesson. We need to ensure your schooling doesn’t suffer while you waste time, along with the other Southside landlubbers, trying to win the comp. The correct spelling of the word you used above is actually ‘losing’. An example of correctly using ‘loosing’ is ???? Well, there isn’t one actually. It’s not a word.

You should be on detention for that! 

10 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Sorry NguyenD, GregOug is a bit salty 🧂🧂🧂 because he ended up losing the ' longest names' category. 

Cheers Hamish

Im gonna change my profile name to Hubert Blaine Wolfe­schlegel­stein­hausen­berger­dorff Sr.