Suburbs Of Origin 2020 Leaderboard

The Mad Hughesy

Thanks @christophagus. Is the symbol going to be unique each day? I can already imagine the Southside Landlubbers scrolling through their old photos looking for the biggest of each species. Mind you, that’s not really a concern. Even their biggest over a lifetime (and for some that’s a long lifetime) of fishing won’t beat what the Northsiders can catch in one month.

5 minutes ago, GregOug said:

Thanks @christophagus. Is the symbol going to be unique each day? I can already imagine the Southside Landlubbers scrolling through their old photos looking for the biggest of each species. Mind you, that’s not really a concern. Even their biggest over a lifetime (and for some that’s a long lifetime) of fishing won’t beat what the Northsiders can catch in one month.

Your cockiness will bring down your game... And your ego will be crushed when I (personally) beat you! As well as Southside too. Lol.

christophagus, thanks for this thread too.

Cheers Hamish

21 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Hey guys, let's leave the banter for the other thread, so we can just have the entries in this one.

(Not meaning to be a killjoy) 🙂

21 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Hey guys, let's leave the banter for the other thread, so we can just have the entries in this one.

(Not meaning to be a killjoy) 🙂

Banter? I’m serious!

Just now, christophagus said:

updated!

@DropBear ive made it 49cm due to the nose not being hard up against the bragmat edge. Nice fish though, whered you get him?

@Allnighternice one mate

They are thick between green and king but they are very small. We caught about 40 in about 3 hours this afternoon that one was the largest. It was a bit bumpy and I stood on the brag mat which flattened the edge and I was keen to get it back in to grow to a full size so sorry for the dodgy photo. 49 sounds about right thanks.

On 17/08/2020 at 5:00 PM, ellicat said:

Donut, but it was good to have a camp with Mitch - the first time in 9 years !

A major fail occurred packing up on Thursday night when I found the 100 shrimp I'd bought were all dead as someone nearing senility had accidentally turned off the aerator, ironically when checking on their condition in the afternoon. Yes, it was me.

Hey Brian, thanks for the great report! Well done. However, I must warn you that one of the moderators on here (who looked a hell of a lot like you actually) told Hamish and me off for using this particular topic for anything other than competition fish photo posting. Hopefully, you can move this particular report before he notices.

cheers

Greg

Edited by GregOug
Stupidity yet again

19 hours ago, Daryl McPhee said:

@Drop Bear you might have to rethink the trevally entry as it is a ponyfish and not a trevally. It is a good ponyfish though. 

CONTROVERSY!!!! Good thing one of you southsiders is honest. 

Leaderboard updated with @Old Scaley bream upgrade ad flathead entry