The Braid I Got For My Legalis Lt 2500

Brodie_S

I ended up getting j braid x4 it’s different to x8 the only thing I noticed is that it’s a not as smooth but other then that it feels and looks the same I haven’t went fishing with it yet but it feels nice I might switch to x4 if I end up liking it as much as x8 as it’s cheaper .also if you didn’t know my legalis lt is the lexa Nero lt reel it’s the same reel with a different name I also added my aird lt handle as I like the Eva knob 

CE7F115E-1BEF-4AC0-8DAC-8F8F44C180A0.jpeg

Yeah I’m going good with the left handed reeling I really like it when you hook a big fish you have more control over the fish but I the only thing I don’t like you can’t feel the sensitivity in reel for example when I reel right handle I can feel the smoothness of the reel it feels amazing but with my left it just feels like a normal reel other then that I haven’t noticed anything . I’ll keep fishing left but if i don’t start feeling the smoothness in the reel .I’ll keep going but will switch back if I don’t notice any more advantages but for heavyweight gear anything above 3-5kg rods I will always have it left handed as you have excellent control over fish or then I’m fishing sooty Grunter even with my lighter gear it depends I will end up using both in the end