1 hour ago, Swampa77 said:

Hi, my name is Mick, we live the Albury Wodonga region. Recently we bought a boat and decided to get into fishing, we have little experience, but planning on changing that. We had a bit of success fishing for redfin in Lake Hume, but than all that stopped with the first lockdown. Anyway, I thought I’d join up and see what i can learn.

thank you

Hi Swampie,

Welcome. If you have any questions just ask. I won’t be able to answer them, but everyone else will.

cheers

Greg

12 hours ago, Swampa77 said:

Hi, my name is Mick, we live the Albury Wodonga region. Recently we bought a boat and decided to get into fishing, we have little experience, but planning on changing that. We had a bit of success fishing for redfin in Lake Hume, but than all that stopped with the first lockdown. Anyway, I thought I’d join up and see what i can learn.

thank you

Hey Mick,

Welcome to the Forum. 

There are some great groups down your way. I don't know what one would be the closest but check out OzFish. They have loads of great fishers and can put you onto heaps of fish. 

https://ozfish.org.au/