14 minutes ago, Allnighter said:

sighhhh................... @ellicat

well Brian, you will persist with using shite  bait....    👅

geeeeez if you put shite on ya hook,  ya gunna get shite back  hahhaaa  🦀

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUUUUU......... LOL  🥰

but woooooow glorious day !!!  👍

I tried...

If only I knew where to get squid consistently. Never chased them before, although I have a few jigs. Not sure what I'm looking for.

17 minutes ago, ellicat said:

I need to win the Lotto.

Get in line, buddy! We have had the same numbers in the Saturday lotto since it started and that was a long time ago. But, when I win I will shout you an electric. You probably need the auto deploy Terrova model so you won’t even need to put your durrie down to get it happening. 🤣

On a positive note, good to see you got out again. Shame about the result but a nice day anyway. We should work harder to figure out Harries in the next few months.

Nice one mate. Glad you got out. 

I went out on yesterday too but only had about 1 1/2 hours. 

We just trolled around some lures hoping to find what had been snipping you and Old Scaley off. 

We found them. Loads of little School Mackerel all under sized. 

The wind had gotten up by we got out there but it wasn't too bad and had a nice time. 

I did find some nice looking ground in about 8m of water so will get back to it asap. 

8 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Nice one mate. Glad you got out. 

I went out on yesterday too but only had about 1 1/2 hours. 

We just trolled around some lures hoping to find what had been snipping you and Old Scaley off. 

We found them. Loads of little School Mackerel all under sized. 

The wind had gotten up by we got out there but it wasn't too bad and had a nice time. 

I did find some nice looking ground in about 8m of water so will get back to it asap. 

Just watched a you tube of guys catching little schoolies on the Broadwater as well. Does that mean next year this time they will have all grown up a little and it’ll be a bumper Mac season?