School Holidays

GregOug

1 hour ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Bwhahahahahaha 😉 

Yes, that was very well sung by me and my mates this arvo. Now I can proceed in flogging the local park every day for two weeks in hope for some good fish!

I'm also open for decky spots onboard anyone's rig 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

How long have we got Hamish? It takes me two weeks to organise a trip to the shops.

2 hours ago, GregOug said:

Oh, it’s school holiday time! Yes, it’s school holiday time. Trall la la la. Or something like that. 

As sung by Hamish and his school mates.

And especially his teachers, but don’t tell Hamish.

That's sounds just like the song I was singing on the way home this arvo ........... 🙂 Now I just need to wave my magic wand and finish painting the outside of the house so I can go fishing ..... 🙄

Just now, kmcrosby78 said:

That's sounds just like the song I was singing on the way home this arvo ........... 🙂 Now I just need to wave my magic wand and finish painting the outside of the house so I can go fishing ..... 🙄

Hey KM

Hope you get it done soon. Painting must be a pain when you could be fishing!

Just now, GregOug said:

Leaderboard? There’s a Leaderboard?

Sigh. You've just lost all hope!

2 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

That would've been a good 60 ago though, wouldn't of it?! 😉 I thought you were only ancient one around here who used smoke signals! Because they were around 120 years ago, that's for sure.

Now now Hamish. I realise you were typing quickly in your school’s out enthusiasm but that is no excuse for bad grammar. ‘a good’? ‘wouldn’t of it’? ‘were only’? C’mon mate. Pick your act up. Lol.

1 minute ago, GregOug said:

Now now Hamish. I realise you were typing quickly in your school’s out enthusiasm but that is no excuse for bad grammar. ‘a good’? ‘wouldn’t of it’? ‘were only’? C’mon mate. Pick your act up. Lol.

Oops. Sorry. I kind of traded all my information for English into fishing at 3:00PM today. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...