Light Tackle

5 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

Bloody hell I thought my 5-7kg queenfish on 6lb braid and leader was a skillful catch 

Cheers mate , it was an absolute nightmare was in a 3.5 m tinny with a Yamaha 9.9 on the back couldn't keep up with it in the slop and almost tipped it dragging him over the side. I wouldn't mind having a crack at a 5-7 kg Queenie on my 6lb set up that would have been fun , bet that got your heart pounding.

1 minute ago, Sneaky1 said:

Cheers mate , it was an absolute nightmare was in a 3.5 m tinny with a Yamaha 9.9 on the back couldn't keep up with it in the slop and almost tipped it dragging him over the side. I wouldn't mind having a crack at a 5-7 kg Queenie on my 6lb set up that would have been fun , bet that got your heart pounding.

Yeah sure did . Can’t believe you landed that in a 3.5 metre tinny lmao 😂 I bet it was a nightmare 

3 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Sneaky1

Wow - that's awesome. When I get my first tinny I hoped to be catching one that big, that's for sure!

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

Cheers Hamish , I'm sure your going to do awesome things when you get your first tinny . Looking forward to seeing  your catches.

Dave